You can add a patch, extension, or upgrade baseline to an existing baseline group.
Before you begin
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client, you can add baselines to baseline groups from the Update Manager Administration view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab, select an existing baseline group, and click Edit existing baseline group definition.
- From the Upgrades page, select a baseline group and expand it to view the included baselines.
- Select or deselect the baselines from the list.
The baseline is added to the selected baseline group.