You can add a patch, extension, or upgrade baseline to an existing baseline group.
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client, you can add baselines to baseline groups from the Update Manager Administration view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab, select an existing baseline group, and click Edit existing baseline group definition.
- From the Upgrades page, select a baseline group and expand it to view the included baselines.
- Select or deselect the baselines from the list.
The baseline is added to the selected baseline group.