You can delete baselines that you no longer need from Update Manager. Deleting a baseline detaches it from all the objects to which the baseline is attached.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab, select the baselines to remove, and click Delete the baseline definition.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
The baseline is deleted.