You can remove individual baselines from existing baseline groups.
In the vSphere Web Client, you can edit the contents of baseline groups from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab, select an existing baseline group, and expand it to view the included baselines.
- Select a baseline from the Baseline Groups pane on the right and click the left arrow.
The baseline is removed from the selected baseline group.