You can remove individual baselines from existing baseline groups.
Before you begin
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client, you can edit the contents of baseline groups from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab, select an existing baseline group, and expand it to view the included baselines.
- Select a baseline from the Baseline Groups pane on the right and click the left arrow.
The baseline is removed from the selected baseline group.