You can change the name, description, and upgrade options of an existing host upgrade baseline. You cannot delete a host upgrade image by editing the host upgrade baseline.
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client you can edit upgrade baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Host Baselines .
- Select an existing host upgrade baseline, and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Make your changes by going through the Edit Baseline wizard.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.