You need to reregister a previously registered plug-in package with your vCenter Server when certificate has been regenerated during the upgrade or migration process.
About this task
You can unregister the solution in the following way:
- In a Web browser, navigate to the Managed Object Browser of your vCenter Server.
- Log in with your vCenter Server credentials.
- On the ManagedObjectReference:ExtensionManager page, under Methods, click UnregisterExtension.
- On the void UnregisterExtension page, in the text box inside the Value column, enter the value for the
keyproperty of the Extension data object of your vSphere Web Client extension.
- Click Invoke Method to unregister the extension.
What to do next
Go to the solution registration page and register.