After a scheduled task is created, you can change the schedule, frequency, and other attributes of the task. You can edit and reschedule tasks before or after they run.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the object for which you want to edit a scheduled task.
To view all scheduled tasks for a vCenter Server instance, navigate to that vCenter Server instance.
- Select Monitor, and select Tasks & Events.
- Select Scheduled Tasks from the list on the left.
- Right-click the task and select Edit.
- Change the task attributes as necessary.
- Click OK.