You can modify the schedule of a workflow and set it to run at an earlier or later time.
Verify that you have configured at least one Orchestrator server to work with the same Single Sign-On instance to which both the vCenter Server and vSphere Web Client are pointing. You must also ensure that Orchestrator is registered as a vCenter Server extension. You register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension when you specify a user account that has the necessary privileges to manage vCenter Serverextensions. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- In the object navigator, click vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click Scheduled workflows.
A list of the scheduled workflows appears.
- Right-click the workflow whose schedule you want to edit and select Edit.
- In the Task name text box, type the new name of the scheduled task.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, type a description of the scheduled task.
- Edit the scheduled date and time of the workflow run.
- Specify the recurrence options.
- Click Finish.