You can modify the schedule of a workflow and set it to run at an earlier or later time.
Before you begin
Verify that you have configured at least one Orchestrator server to work with the same Single Sign-On instance to which both the vCenter Server and vSphere Web Client are pointing. You must also ensure that Orchestrator is registered as a vCenter Server extension. You register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension when you specify a user account that has the necessary privileges to manage vCenter Serverextensions. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- In the object navigator, click vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click Scheduled workflows.
A list of the scheduled workflows appears.
- Right-click the workflow whose schedule you want to edit and select Edit.
- In the Task name text box, type the new name of the scheduled task.
- (Optional) : In the Description text box, type a description of the scheduled task.
- Edit the scheduled date and time of the workflow run.
- Specify the recurrence options.
- Click Finish.