You can export the contents of an inventory list view to a CSV file.
- From the vSphere Web Client, open a list view.
You can access list views of objects from the Inventory Lists and the search results.
- Click Export List () at the bottom right corner of a list view.
The Export List Contents dialog box opens and lists the available options for inclusion in the CSV file.
- Select whether you want all rows or your current selection of rows to be listed in the CSV file.
- From the available options, select the columns you want listed in the CSV file.
- Click Generate CSV Report.
- Click Save and provide location on your local machine to save the report.