In the vSphere Web Client, you can start, stop, or restart the services that are running in the vCenter Server Appliance.
Verify that the user you use to log in to the vCenter Server instance is a member of the SystemConfiguration.Administrators group in the vCenter Single Sign-On domain.
- Log in as administrator@your_domain_name to the vCenter Server instance in the vCenter Server Appliance by using the vSphere Web Client.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click System Configuration.
- Under System Configuration, click Nodes and select a node from the list.
- Click the Related Objects tab.
You see a list of services running in the node you selected.
- From the Actions menu, select an operation.
You can start, stop, and restart the service.