You can assign an iSCSI target to an iSCSI initiator group. Only those initiators that are members of the initiator group can access the assigned targets.
Before you begin
Verify that you have an existing iSCSI initiator group.
- Navigate to the Virtual SAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Configure tab. Under Virtual SAN, click iSCSI Initiator Groups.
- In the Group Details section, select the Accessible Targets tab.
- Click the Add a new accessible target for iSCSI Initiator group () icon.
The Allow Access to Target For Initiator Group dialog box is displayed.
- On the Filter tab, select a target from the list of available targets.
The Selected Objects tab displays the currently selected targets.
- Click OK.