You can change the witness host for a vSAN stretched cluster.
Before you begin
Verify that the witness host is not in use.
About this task
Change the ESXi host used as a witness host for your vSAN stretched cluster.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, click Fault Domains and Stretched Cluster.
- Click the Change witness host button.
- Select a new host to use as a witness host, and click Next.
- Claim disks on the new witness host, and click Next.
- On the Ready to complete page, review the configuration, and click Finish.