You can monitor Virtual SAN health and basic configuration through the ESXi host client.
Virtual SAN health service must be turned on before you can view the health checks.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address of the host.
The browser redirects to the login page for the host client.
- Enter the username and password for the host, and click Login.
- In the host client navigator, click Storage.
- In the main page, click the vSAN datastore to display the Monitor link in the navigator.
- Click the tabs to view Virtual SAN information for the host.
- Click the vSAN tab to display basic Virtual SAN configuration.
- Click the Hosts tab to display the hosts participating in the Virtual SAN cluster.
- Click the Health tab to display host-level health checks.
- (Optional) On the vSAN tab, click Edit Settings to correct configuration issues at the host level. Select the values that match the configuration of your Virtual SAN cluster.
Select the values that match the configuration of your Virtual SAN cluster, and click Save.