You can add one or more LUNs to an iSCSI target, or edit an existing LUN.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Configure tab. Under vSAN, click iSCSI Targets.
- Select the LUNs tab in the Target Details section of the page.
- Click the Add a new iSCSI LUN to the target () icon.
The Add LUN to Target dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the size of the LUN.
The vSAN Storage Policy configured for the iSCSI target service is assigned automatically. You can assign a different policy to each LUN.
- Click OK.