You can select saved time ranges from the time range picker in performance views.
You can manually save a time range with customized name. When you run a storage performance test, the selected time range is saved automatically. You can save a time range for any of the performance views.
- The Virtual SAN performance service must be turned on.
- All hosts in the Virtual SAN cluster must be running ESXi 6.6 or later.
- Navigate to the Virtual SAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client Navigator.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Performance.
- Select any tab, such as vSAN - Backend. In the time range drop-down, select Save time range...
- Enter a name for the selected time range.
- Click OK.