Verify the status of the devices that back up the vSAN datastore. You can check whether the devices experience any problems.
- Navigate to Storage in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select the vSAN datastore.
- Click the Configure tab.
You can view general information about the vSAN datastore, including capacity, capabilities, and the default storage policy.
- Click Device Backing and select the disk group to display local devices in the Disks table at the bottom of the page.
- To display columns that are not visible, right-click the column heading and select Show/Hide Columns.
- Select the columns that you want to display and click OK.
The selected columns are displayed in the Disks table.