You can create or edit an iSCSI target and its associated LUN.
Before you begin
Verify that the iSCSI target service is enabled.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Configure tab. Under vSAN, click iSCSI Targets.
- In the vSAN iSCSI Targets section, click the Add a new iSCSI target () icon.
The New iSCSI Target dialog box is displayed. The target IQN is generated automatically.
- Enter a target alias. You also can edit the network, TCP port, and authentication method for this target.
- (Optional) To define the LUN for the target, click the Add your first LUN to the iSCSI target check box, and enter the size of the LUN.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Define a list of iSCSI initiators that can access this target.