You can use a vApp template from a content library to create new vApp on a host or a cluster in your vSphere inventory.
- In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select .
- Select a content library, and click Templates.
- Right-click a vApp template and select New vApp from This Template.
The New vApp from Content Library into Host or Cluster wizard opens.
- Enter a name and select a location for the vApp, and click Next.
- On the Select a resource page, select a host, a cluster, a resource pool, or a vApp to deploy the vApp to.
- On the Review details page, verify the template details and click Next.
- Select disk format and a storage resource for the vApp.
- On the Customize template page, you can customize the deployment properties for the vApp.
- On the Ready to Complete page, review the configurations you made for the vApp, and click Finish.
A new task for creating the vApp appears in the Recent Tasks pane. After the task is complete, the new vApp is created.