If you define a property in the Authoring section of the Edit vApp Settings dialog box, you can assign a value to that property when you edit the vApp settings the next time. If you deployed the vApp from an OVF, and properties were predefined in that OVF, you might be able to edit those properties as well.
- View information that was specified in the Authoring section's Product field of the current vApp or in the OVF package from which the vApp was deployed. You can view that information in the Application properties section.
- Assign values to a custom property that was defined in the Authoring section's Properties field of the current vApp or in an OVF from which the vApp was deployed.
Required privilege:on the vApp.
- Navigate to a vApp in the inventory and click Edit vApp Settings.
- If application properties are predefined for your vApp, click the Application Properties triangle to expand the vApp properties.
- Edit the vApp properties.
- Click OK.