To install a guest operating system and its applications on a new virtual machine, you can connect the CD/DVD device to an ISO file that is stored in a content library.
Before you begin
Verify that you have theprivilege on the virtual machine.
- Right-click a virtual machine in the Inventory and select Edit Settings.
- Expand CD/DVD drive, and select Content Library ISO File from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ISO file and click OK.
- Select Connect At Power On to connect the device when the virtual machine powers on.
- Click OK.
- Power on the virtual machine.