Display container volumes in your environment and monitor their storage policy compliance status.
- Navigate to the vCenter Server instance, a data center, or a datastore.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Container Volumes under Cloud Native Storage.
- Observe the container volumes available in your environment and monitor their storage policy compliance status.
- Click the SEE ALL link in the Label column to view additional details.
- Click the link in the Volume Name column to review such details as placement, compliance, and storage policy.
Note: This view is available only when the underlying datastore is vSAN.