Download the .iso installer for vCenter Server for Windows and the associated vCenter Server components and support tools.
- Log in to VMware Customer Connect.
- Navigate to .
- Find VMware vSphere and click View Download Components.
- Select a VMware vSphere version from the Select Version drop-down.
- Select a version of VMware vCenter Server and click GO TO DOWNLOADS.
- Download the vCenter Server for Windows ISO image.
- Confirm that the md5sum is correct by using an MD5 checksum tool.
- Mount the ISO image to the Windows virtual machine or physical server on which you want to install vCenter Server for Windows.