You can remove a vCenter HA configuration from the vSphere Client.
- Log in to the Active node vCenter Server Appliance and click Configure.
- Under Settings select vCenter HA and click Remove VCHA.
- The vCenter HA cluster's configuration is removed from the Active, Passive, and Witness nodes.
- You can choose to delete the Passive and Witness nodes.
- The Active node continues to run as a standalone vCenter Server Appliance.
- You cannot reuse the Passive and Witness nodes in a new vCenter HA configuration.
- If you performed a manual configuration, or if the Passive and Witness nodes are not discoverable, you must delete these nodes explicitly.
- Even if the second virtual NIC was added by the configuration process, the removal process does not remove the virtual NIC.