In the VMware Host Client, you can only remove the vTPM device from a virtual machine.
- The virtual machine must be of hardware version 14 or later.
- The guest OS must be Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 and later.
- The virtual machine must be powered off.
- Click Virtual Machines in the VMware Host Client inventory.
- Right-click a virtual machine in the list and select Edit settings from the pop-up menu.
- On the Virtual Hardware tab, find the TPM device and click the Remove icon.
The virtual TPM device is removed from the virtual machine.
- Click Save to close the wizard.