In the VMware Host Client you can view information about the modules, interleave sets, and namespace of the host-local PMem datastore. As a result, you can easily identify an unhealthy module and perform troubleshooting.
You cannot perform most of the traditional datastore management tasks on the host-local PMem datastore. However, you can use the information about modules, interleave sets, and namespaces for troubleshooting purposes.
Verify that the host has at least one physical NVDIMM device.
- In the Navigator pane, click Storage.
- On the Persistent Memory tab, view information about the host-local PMem datastore.
- Click Modules to view information about the NVDIMMs that make up the PMem datastore.
- Click Namespaces to view information about namespaces on the NVDIMMs.
- Click Interleave sets to see how the modules, or physical NVDIMMs, are grouped into interleave sets.