You can monitor the health status of host hardware in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Monitor tab, and click Hardware Status.
- Select the type of information to view.
Option Description Sensors Displays all sensors arranged in a tree view. If the status is blank, the health monitoring service cannot determine the status of the component.
- Click the Expand All icon to expand the tree view to show all sensors under each group.
- Click Collapse All icon to expand the tree view to show descriptive details for every sensor.
Alerts and warnings Displays alerts and warnings. System event log Displays the system event log.