You can view events associated with a single object or view all vSphere events. The events list for a selected inventory object includes events associated with child objects. vSphere keeps information about tasks and events. It is set to a default period of 30 days and it is configurable.
- Select an inventory object in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Monitor tab, and click Task & Events.
- Click Events.
- Select an event to see the details.
- (Optional) To filter the list, use the filter controls above the list.
- (Optional) Click a column heading to sort the list.