ESXi 6.0 supports PSP_RR for MSCS.
- ESXi 6.0 supports PSP_RR for Windows Server 2008 SP2 and above releases. Windows Server 2003 is not supported.
- PSPs configured in mixed mode is supported. In a 2 node cluster one ESXi host can be configured to use PSP_FIXED and the other ESXi host can use PSP_RR.
- Shared disk quorum or data must be provisioned to guest in PassThrough RDM mode only.
- All hosts must be running ESXi 6.0.
- Mixed mode configurations of ESXi 6.0 with previous ESXi releases are not supported.
- Rolling upgrades of cluster Hosts from previous versions of ESXi to ESXi 6.0 builds are not supported.