If a host is associated with a distributed switch, you can migrate VMkernel adapters from the distributed to a standard switch.
For details about creating VMkernel adapters on a vSphere distributed switch, see Create a VMkernel Adapter on a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Verify that the destination standard switch has at least one physical NIC.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the host.
- On the Configure tab, expand Networking and select Virtual switches.
- Select the destination standard switch from the list.
- Click Migrate a VMkernel network adapter to the selected switch.
- On the Select VMkernel network adapter page, select the virtual network adapter to migrate to the standard switch from the list.
- On the Configure settings page, edit the Network label and VLAN ID for the network adapter.
- On the Ready to complete page, review the migration details and click Finish.
Click Back to edit settings.