To stop allocating bandwidth to the virtual machines from the reservation quota of a network resource pool, remove the association between the port group to which the virtual machines are connected and the pool.
- Locate a distributed port group in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups.
- Select the distributed port group and click Edit distributed port group settings.
- In the Edit Settings dialog box for the port group, click General.
- From the Network resource pool drop-down menu, select (default) and click OK.
The distributed port group becomes associated with the default VM network resource pool.