Let traffic flow to virtual machines or physical adapters without additional control related to security or QoS by disabling the traffic filtering and marking policy.
You can enable and set up the traffic filtering and marking policy on a particular port. See Enable Traffic Filtering and Marking on a Distributed Port or Uplink Port.
- Locate a distributed port group or an uplink port group in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups to see the list of distributed port groups, or click Uplink Port Groups to see the list of uplink port groups.
- Right-click the port group and select Edit Settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- From the Status drop-down menu, select Disabled.
- Click OK.