If you use NFS 4.1 with Kerberos, configure Network Time Protocol (NTP) to make sure all ESXi hosts on the vSphere network are synchronized.
The best practice is to use the Active Domain server as the NTP server.
- Navigate to the host.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under System, select Time Configuration.
- Click Edit and set up the NTP server.
- Select Use Network Time Protocol (Enable NTP client).
- To synchronize with the NTP server, enter its IP addresses.
- Select Start NTP Service.
- Set the NTP Service Startup Policy.
- Click OK.
The host synchronizes with the NTP server.