You can change the name, description, and composition of an existing extension baseline.
In the vSphere Web Client, you edit patch baselines from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Required privileges: .
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Host Baselines .
- Select an extension baseline, and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Make your changes by going through the Edit Baseline wizard.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.