You can edit the content of a custom patch baselines from the Update Manager Admin view.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Patch Repository.
- Select a patch from the list, and click Add to baseline.
The Edit containing baselines dialog box opens.
- Select the baselines in which you want to include the patch.
Note: Do not deselect an already selected baseline, unless you want to remove the patch from that baseline.
- To add the patch to a baseline, select that baseline from the list.
- To remove the patch from a baseline, deselect the baseline from the list.
- Click OK.