You can edit existing host patch baselines.
- Required privileges: .
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Navigate to
. The Update Manager home appears.
- Click Baselines.
- Select a baseline from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Baseline wizard appears.
- (Optional) On the Name and Description page, edit the name and, optionally, the description of the baseline.
- (Optional) On the Select Patches Automatically page, change the criteria for a patch selection and click Next.
- (Optional) On the Select Patches Manually page, change the selected patches and click Next.
You can deselect patches, or select new ones to include in the patch baseline.
- On the Summary page, review your selections and click Finish.
What to do next
Attach the baseline to a data center, a cluster, or a host.