You can detach baselines and baseline groups from objects. vSphere inventory objects might have inherited properties, so instead of directly selecting the object that has attached baselines or baselines groups, you might need to select its container object instead. For example, if you want to detach a baseline or a baseline group from a host that is a part from a cluster, you must select the cluster and not the host.
- Required privileges: .
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Navigate to .
- Select a host or a cluster from the inventory and click the Updates tab.
- Select Host Updates.
- Select a Baseline and click Detach.
- In the Detach dialog box, select the entities from which you want to detach the baseline or the baseline group.
- Click Detach to confirm the selection.
The baseline is removed from the Attached Baselines list.