You can edit an existing host patch baseline.
In the vSphere Web Client, you edit patch baselines from the Update Manager Admin view.
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Host Baselines.
- Select a patch baseline and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline and click Next.
- Go through the Edit Baseline wizard to change the criteria, and select patches to include or exclude.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.