You can roll back a vCenter Server Appliance with Update Manager after a migration.
- You must have access to the source vCenter Server Appliance.
- You must have access to the Update Manager source machine on Windows.
- Power off the newly upgraded or migrated vCenter Server Appliance.
- Power on the vCenter Server Appliance that Update Manager was connected to before the migration.
- Start the Windows source machine where Update Manager ran before the migration, and rejoin it to the Active Directory domain.
- If the source machine was attached to an Active Directory domain and migration failed before network migration, you do not need to perform any additional steps.
- If the source machine was attached to an Active Directory domain and the migration failed after network migration, log in with the local administrator after the machine powers up and rejoin the machine to the Active Directory domain.