You can change the name of an existing upgrade baseline. You can also select a different ESXi image for the baseline.
- Required privileges: .
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Navigate to
. The Update Manager home appears.
- Click Baselines.
- Select a baseline from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Baseline wizard appears.
- (Optional) On the Name and Description page, edit the name and, optionally, the description of the baseline.
- (Optional) On the Select ISO page, change the included ESXi image and click Next.
- On the Summary page, review your selections and click Finish.
What to do next
Attach the baseline to a data center, a cluster, or a host.