You can move a host into a selected fault domain in the vSAN cluster.
- Navigate to the vSAN cluster.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, click Fault Domains.
- Select the fault domain and click the Move hosts into selected fault domains icon.
- From the Show drop-down menu at the bottom of the page, select Hosts not in fault domain to view the hosts that are available to be added to fault domains, or select All Hosts to view all hosts in the cluster.
- Select the host that you want to add to the fault domain.
- Click OK.
The selected host appears in the fault domain.