Depending on your requirement, you can increase the size of an online LUN. Online resizing of the LUN is enabled only if all hosts in the cluster are upgraded to vSAN 6.7 Update 3 or later.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the vSAN cluster.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, click iSCSI Target Service.
- Click the iSCSI Targets tab and select a target.
- In the vSAN iSCSI LUNs section, select a LUN and click Edit. The Edit LUN dialog box is displayed.
- Increase the size of the LUN depending on your requirement.
- Click OK.