You can use an OVF template to create a new vApp on a host or a cluster in your vSphere inventory.
- Navigate to the Content Libraries list.
vSphere Web Client
Click the Objects tab.
- Open a content library by clicking its name, and click the Templates tab.
- Right-click a template of a vApp and select New vApp from This Template.
- On the Select a name and folder page, enter a name and select a location for the vApp, and click Next.
- On the Select a compute resource page, select a host, a cluster, a resource pool, or a vApp to deploy the vApp to.
- On the Select a resource page, select an object to deploy the vApp to and click Next.
- On the Review details page, verify the template details and click Next.
- On the Select storage page, select disk format and a storage resource for the vApp.
- On the Select networks page, select a destination network for each source network.
- On the Ready to complete page, review the configurations you made for the vApp, and click Finish.
A new task for creating the vApp appears in the Recent Tasks pane. After the task is complete, the new vApp is created.