You can remove a USB controller from the virtual machine if you do not want to connect to USB devices.
- Verify that all USB devices are disconnected from the virtual machine.
- Required Privilege:
- Navigate to a datacenter, folder, cluster, resource pool, host, or vApp, click the VMs tab and click Virtual Machines.
- Right-click a virtual machine and click Edit Settings.
- On the Virtual Hardware tab, move the pointer over the USB controller and click the Remove icon.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion and close the dialog box.