To install a guest operating system and its applications on a new virtual machine, you can connect the CD/DVD device to an ISO file that is stored in a content library.
Verify that you have theprivilege on the virtual machine.
- Right-click a virtual machine in the Inventory and select Edit Settings.
- Expand CD/DVD drive and select Content Library ISO File from the drop-down menu.
The Choose an ISO image to mount dialog box opens.
- Select the ISO file and click OK.
- (Optional) Select Connect At Power On to connect the device when the virtual machine powers on.
- Click OK.
- Turn on the virtual machine and click the Summary tab.
What to do next
Power on the virtual machine.