You can use this option to install a new instance of vRealize Operations Manager.
Virtual CPU and Memory Requirements
16 GB vRAM
274 GB (size on disk for thick provisioning)
Datastore space > 200 GB
Internet connection for online install.
- From the vSphere Client HTML 5 user interface, click .
- Click Install.
The new Install vRealize Operations window appears.
- From an Installation Mode, select the required type of installation.
You can install an instance of vRealize Operations Manager online, wherein your vCenter Server and the browser from where the install is carried out must have Internet access.
From the vSphere Client HTML5 user interface, you can install an instance of vRealize Operations Manager if the OVA file of vRealize Operations Manager is already present in the local desktop or laptop where the install is carried out.
- Provide the logged in vCenter Server IP and FQDN credentials and click Test Connection.
- Click Next.
- Enter the data center, cluster, host, datastore, and network information.
- For a static IP configuration, enter the network details. (Optional)
For a DHCP instance, if the fields are left empty, the credentials are assigned by the DHCP server.
- Read the Summary and click Install.
The default user name of an installed instance of vRealize Operations Manager is admin and the default password is Vmware@123.