Updated on: 16 OCTOBER 2018
VMware Host Client 1.30.0 | 16 OCTOBER 2018 | 9946814
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware Host Client is an HTML5-based client that is used to connect to and manage single ESXi hosts. It can be used to perform administrative tasks to manage host resources such as virtual machines, networking, and storage. The VMware Host Client can also be helpful for troubleshooting individual virtual machines or hosts if vCenter Server and the vSphere Web Client or the vSphere Client are unavailable.
For more information, see the vSphere 6.7 Documentation.
ESXi 6.7 includes an updated version of the VMware Host Client with the following additional features:
- Manifest files are provided with virtual machine exports
- Drop-down menu and data list UI improvements
- AngularJS is updated to version 1.6.10
- Support improvements for the NSX networks
- VMware Host Client 1.25.0
- VMware Host Client 1.21
- VMware Host Client 1.8
- VMware Host Client 1.4
- VMware Host Client 1.2
- VMware Host Client 1.0
- Exporting a large virtual machine with the VMware Host Client times out before completion
Exporting a large virtual machine with a large virtual machine disk file cannot complete and times out. A network error appears after 5 minutes.
- Drop-down menus cannot load contents
Drop-down menu intermittently appears blank instead of loading options on the Firefox browser.
- System hangs when selecting the virtual machine Actions button
After deleting a virtual machine, clicking the Actions button causes the system to hang.
- The application crashes when partitioning a very large datastore
When creating a custom partition in the datastore wizard with a very large datastore, the application crashes.
- Partitioned datastore size is larger than specified
Disks that are partitioned with the datastore wizard to a custom size are created at a larger size.