Updated on: 11 APRIL 2019
VMware Host Client 1.33.3 | 11 APRIL 2019 | 12745189
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware Host Client is an HTML5-based client that is used to connect to and manage single ESXi hosts. It can be used to perform administrative tasks to manage host resources such as virtual machines, networking, and storage. The VMware Host Client can also be helpful for troubleshooting individual virtual machines or hosts if vCenter Server and the vSphere Web Client or the vSphere Client are unavailable.
For more information, see the vSphere 6.7 Documentation.
ESXi 6.7 includes an updated version of the VMware Host Client with the following additional features:
- Creation of virtual machine hardware version 15
- Add Swedish as a new console keyboard layout
- Еnhancements to the export and import functionalities, including the ability to export ISO and NVRAM files
- VMware Host Client 1.30.0
- VMware Host Client 1.25.0
- VMware Host Client 1.21
- VMware Host Client 1.8
- VMware Host Client 1.4
- VMware Host Client 1.2
- VMware Host Client 1.0