The Host Image Profile acceptance level determines which vSphere installation bundles (VIBs) are accepted for installation.
VIB signatures are checked and accepted for installation based on a combination of the VIB acceptance level and the host image profile acceptance level. VIBs are tagged with an acceptance level that depends on their signature status.
See Acceptance Levels.
- From the vSphere Client, connect to the vCenter Server.
- Select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under System, select Security Profile.
- Scroll down to Host Image Profile Acceptance Level, and click Edit.
- Select the acceptance level and click OK.
Table 1. Host Image Profile Acceptance Levels Host Image Profile Acceptance Level Accepted Levels of VIBs VMware Certified VMware Certified VMware Accepted VMware Certified, VMware Accepted Partner Supported VMware Certified, VMware Accepted, Partner Supported Community Supported VMware Certified, VMware Accepted, Partner Supported, Community Supported