If you do not need an ESXi image, you can delete it from the vSphere Lifecycle Manager depot.
- Verify that the ISO image that you want to delete is not part of any baseline. You cannot delete images that are included in a baseline.
- Delete any baseline that contains the ISO image that you want to delete.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- On the Imported ISOs tab, select an image from the list and click Delete.
Note: If you try to delete an ESXi image that is used in a baseline, the operation fails with an error message.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
The ISO image is deleted and no longer available.