You can view the remediation results from the last remediation or remediation pre-check that vSphere Lifecycle Manager performed.
Verify that you have the proper privileges. See vSphere Lifecycle Manager Privileges For Using Images.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to a cluster that you manage with a single image.
- On the Updates tab, select .
- In the Image Compliance card, click the horizontal ellipsis icon and select your task.
- To view the results from the last remediation pre-check performed on the cluster, select Last pre-check results.
- To view the results from the last remediation of the cluster, select Last remediation results.
The Image Compliance displays detailed information about the last remediation or remediation pre-check task that ran on the cluster.