You can enable, disable, edit, or delete a download source from the list of vSphere Lifecycle Manager download sources.
- Navigate to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager home view.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select a vCenter Server system from the Lifecycle Manager drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu is available only when multiple vCenter Server systems are connected by a common vCenter Single Sign-On domain. By selecting a vCenter Server system, you specify which vSphere Lifecycle Manager instance you want to administer.
- On the Settings tab, select .
- In the Patches downloaded from the Internet pane, select a URL address from the list of download sources and select your task.
Note: You cannot edit or delete the default VMware download source for ESXi updates. You can only enable or disable downloading update metadata from it.
- Click Edit to edit the source URL or the description for the selected download source.
- Click Enable or Disable to enable or disable downloading from the selected download source.
- Click Delete to delete the selected download source.